Thursday, September 11, 2014

So many recipes, so little time!

Since I retired, I have been spending an inordinate amount of time in the kitchen, especially considering I live alone. While a lot of the cooking is because of the garden, a goodly portion of it is the result of running across dishes I want to try AND now having the time to actually make them. My MO is to leave a tab to each recipe open in my browser until I get around to making the dish, then if it is a winner, I add it to Pinterest.

For your own browsing pleasure, here are some of the goodies I have enjoyed the past few months (heavy on the zucchini):
This list does not include the recipes from cookbooks, like Tomato Jam from Food in Jars, Pizza Sauce from Preserving by the Pint and Shirley Estabrook Wood's Zucchini Bread from The Essential New York Times Cookbook. And there has been general canning and freezing going on as well. Needless to say, the eatin's been fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment