Friday, October 31, 2014

I vant to be alone

I may jinx myself by saying it out loud, but I think the remodeling is *finally* done. Today the counter top was fixed and the seams sealed, the underside of the house inspected (no evidence there has ever been water in my crawl space - good to know), this and that checked, and walls touched up. Not only does the house look great, but NO ONE IS EVER COMING TO MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN. Not really, but I am looking forward to some solitude. As soon as Halloween is over. And Women's Weekend. And the holidays. Maybe come January?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! At least they finished before the holidays. The nice thing is that after a while you forget what a massive pain remodeling was and can just enjoy your house. They say it's similar to childbirth in that respect. I don't know who "they" are, so possibly it's people who've never given birth.

    ReplyDelete